Image

Image
"Life always offers you a second chance, it's called tomorrow...the past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased...it can only be accepted."

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Life is good


There’s one more thing I want to clarify that I just started to think about. I’ve noticed that sometimes my posts, and the article…make it seem like every day is a terrible struggle for me. And I want to be clear that it’s not. I have my moments where I get upset…and some days are higher stress than others. But for the most part…I lead a beautiful life. Yes, there are hard times right now. Between my divorce and my dad’s trial coming up…it’s hard to get through some days. But for the most part…I am the happiest and strongest I have ever been. After I read the article today and saw all the comments and feedback from people it already seems to be helping…I literally ran outside in the yard and screamed. I danced around the lawn like some 8 year old. I’ve been skipping through the house all day…because knowing that the word is getting out there…makes me feel amazing. It puts me on this crazy high…and gives me hope.
                I rarely have panic attacks anymore. Very rarely actually. My depression is essentially gone…and I can’t remember the last time bad dreams woke me up. I have this amazing family that somehow sticks behind me, no matter what knucklehead things I do. I have a large group of good friends that I know would be there if I ever needed them…and the BEST “best friend” a girl could possibly have. I am successful at work, and can honestly say that I love my job and my boss. I am truly happy for the first time in years.
                Life is hard, but I’m thankful to have the life that I do. There are constant struggles…but I’m a lucky girl. The blog doesn’t really talk about that stuff…because it’s focused on the harder aspects of life. It’s focused on the recovery…and the hard work behind it. But just because those hard things are going on…doesn’t mean I’m falling apart. It just means I’m getting stronger.

2 comments:

  1. Stronger you will be! Seek and more shall be revealed. Thanks for clarifying that things are improving. Keep up the good work. Faith without action is dead. You and yours are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete