Image

Image
"Life always offers you a second chance, it's called tomorrow...the past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased...it can only be accepted."

Monday, January 12, 2015

Oh you stubborn, big mouthed, Capricorn

I never check my horoscope...but I did today out of curiosity for my birthday week.

Funny considering I literally couldn't sleep last night because I kept having ideas for posts. This could be an interesting week!

Monday January 12th - Sunday January 18th
Warm up those digits, Capricorn. They could soon be furiously pounding out blog posts, tweets, or who knows…the next great American novel. On Monday, January 12, firestarter Mars moves into Pisces and your third house of communication. To say your words carry weight would be putting in mildly now. Whether writing, talking, texting or podcasting you can make a great impact on others — for better or for worse. If you have a media project or book idea, dive in! Five weeks from now you could have a tour de force to show to the world. Mars is the warrior planet and it lends its fierceness to wherever it’s transiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment