Image

Image
"Life always offers you a second chance, it's called tomorrow...the past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased...it can only be accepted."

Friday, April 10, 2015

Pretty much you need to read this...immediately

A friend posted this the other day...and I have a hard time putting into words just how awesome it is. And I'm not sure she even realizes how awesome.



My hard day is Father's Day obviously...but the range of emotions she discusses is spot on. She's clearly better adjusted than I am...as I still struggle with seeing others happy with their parents. But this is certainly a must read for everyone.



Like I said the other day...this ladies and gentlemen...is brave:



Pardon My Blonde: Mother's Day Minus Mother: As you all know, Mother’s Day is approaching. Since when is it almost the middle of April, let alone almost May? It may seem a little early ...

No comments:

Post a Comment