Image

Image
"Life always offers you a second chance, it's called tomorrow...the past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased...it can only be accepted."

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Rainbows

It's been a rough day. One that I will talk more about later.

But as I was thinking about how great it would feel to write and get my stress out of my fingers...

I realized a few things. I realized that I hadn't written in awhile...and that I hadn't announced one of the most important things that has happened in my life lately.

On January 16th...we welcomed our darling little girl. 






I have bad days...and sometimes it feels that we are constantly facing setbacks. I find myself growing frustrated with how hard we are working to just be thrown a new curve ball. I understand that it's life...and that's how it works...but we all know that some days are just worse than others.

While all of these things were going on in my mind...I was able to see some perspective. My kids make me completely crazy...but they are also the good in the darkness. They are the reason we make it work every day, and the reason that we are so crazy blessed. They make those bad days so much better.

They are my two rainbows.


I'm thankful for the things that I have now...and how amazing life has gotten. I am thankful that even my truly bad days are good ones. I still come home to this amazing family and these beautiful kids. I come home to a husband that I am unbelievably in love with...and a life that is more than I had imagined.


No comments:

Post a Comment