Image

Image
"Life always offers you a second chance, it's called tomorrow...the past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased...it can only be accepted."

Monday, December 19, 2011

Call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me

(For the record, anyone who got the reference from the title...we should probably be friends).
Ok call me crazy. But I’m thinking I might take this blog in a slightly different direction. Keep going with what I’ve got, but also add a little bit to it. I had a comment the other day on one of the posts that really got me thinking. And as I tried to respond to it, I realized I could easily write an entire post in response to it. SO. I want to put this out there. I mentioned before that anyone could email me, or comment here…and I’d respond. But I want to put it out there for anyone reading/following the blog that I will answer all questions as quickly as possible. Whether it be about specifics, or just general stuff…I’m happy to answer it all.
                I’m going to go searching here in a minute for my response to the person who left the comment, so I can repost the comment, and my response as another post. (That was a weird sentence). Anyways…I’m rambling again about something simple. Basics…I’ll gladly take questions or thoughts. Via email, or via comments on previous posts. I welcome them…and will respond to them in their own post as soon as possible.
                Email: littlemissmadness91@yahoo.com
                Twitter: ConfessionsofRS

No comments:

Post a Comment