Image

Image
"Life always offers you a second chance, it's called tomorrow...the past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased...it can only be accepted."

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Don't be one of "those" people

I hear it ALL the time.

"Stop complaining."

"We all have struggles."

Etc.

But those who read this blog and respond in that way...are clearly completely missing the point. I'm not complaining...I'm talking about things that happened. Sometimes I feel badly about those things, and sometimes I feel strong and ready to take on the world.

I can promise however...one thing that I don't want is sympathy from anyone.

I don't need the sympathy. Kids who are still stuck in the kind of situation I was in...they deserve sympathy. Not to mention someone to speak up for them and help them.

So don't be one of the people who wastes their own time mocking me and this page. If you don't like it or don't agree with it...simply stop reading it.

If it helps you or helps bring up some perspective...then please keep reading.

It really is that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment