Image

Image
"Life always offers you a second chance, it's called tomorrow...the past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased...it can only be accepted."

Friday, January 2, 2015

It's a new year...you are not a tree


Welcome to 2015...where I will continue to not sugar coat a damn thing...and where I will say exactly what I think. Blog is going on 4 years...longer than my current relationship (which if you stay tuned may hold some interesting news).

That picture says it all. I really don't need to elaborate. As annoyed as I get with all of the "new year new me" posts...it's only because most people forget their "new" selves within a month. 

Don't be that person. 

Don't like who you are...change. Don't like who you're with...pick someone else. Don't like where you are...move. 

You are not a tree. 

Happy New Year loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment