Image

Image
"Life always offers you a second chance, it's called tomorrow...the past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased...it can only be accepted."

Monday, September 25, 2017

Let's be honest

I'm currently sitting here struggling to write an 8-10 page paper on my ethical model...and decision making.

How do you write "my father was a jackass that I strive to be absolutely nothing like" into a paper?

What words do you use to explain that your "ethical model" is very simply...being a better parent than he was, being a better person than he was, and not hurting people.

Really. It's that simple.

Don't. Hurt. People.

That sounds asinine. But the assignment is to explain your ethical model...and that's really all I can come up with.

Well that and "don't be an asshole."

So here's to hoping my professor has not only a sense of humor...but also appreciates my attitude for what it is worth. Because I haven't held back before now and I don't plan to start now.

No comments:

Post a Comment