Image

Image
"Life always offers you a second chance, it's called tomorrow...the past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased...it can only be accepted."

Friday, November 18, 2011

Stick with me

Well the blog has officially been up for a month now. I feel like it’s been a lot longer…but in a good way. The final stats after a month were 1,115 views, including 26 in Russia, and 7 other countries. It has 7 followers (well 8 technically, but that was my fault because I somehow started following myself and can’t figure out how to undo it). But anyways I really just love what I’m doing. Posts are going to slow down a little bit for awhile, I’m getting my insurance licenses so I’ve got a lot of studying to do in the next 2-3 weeks. Once that’s all done though, I’ll be back in full force.
                In the meantime I promise to do my best to get posts up. Whenever I have ideas to write about I try to get to my computer and let my fingers go as soon as possible. So no worries…I will still be around! Just maybe not multiple posts a day!
                Stick with me though, lots of stories still to come. I have an endless bank of them. And meanwhile time is still moving forward, so I’m sure things are still to come.
                I appreciate everyone who sticks with me. I’ll be doing my best to get posts up as much as possible. I just have a LOT of studying to do in the next few weeks. Thanks J

No comments:

Post a Comment