Image

Image
"Life always offers you a second chance, it's called tomorrow...the past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased...it can only be accepted."

Monday, November 7, 2011

Timeline

                I want to give a timeline of the things that have happened in my life, to try and help clarify where certain stories fit in. It’s a huge mess of dates, and I tend to bounce around when I tell stories. So hopefully this will help clear some things up. Some of the dates are a little jumbled in my head, so I may have to go back and edit exact years, etc. If you see links under dates…it’s just something I’ve already posted on, so you can easily go back to view it.
Before me:
Father was married to a woman for a short time, they divorced, no children.
My parents were married.

January 1991:
I was born.
Throughout 1991, 1992, 1993:
My parents’ divorce started, my mom and I moved back in with my grandparents. My mom went back to school.
(Over the next 13 years, there would be continuous custody/visitation battles). For the most part, there was a shared custody agreement maintained. I spent every other week with my father. My mom lived in the same condo, but my father moved constantly. Off the top of my head I can count at least 8 houses.
1999:
My dad met another woman, they became engaged. We moved into her house because she was expecting.
April 2000:
My little sister was born.
2000:
My father and my sister’s mother broke up, so we moved out. My father bounced around and we lived in hotels for awhile.
2001:
We moved back into a house.
2002-2003:
My father started dating a woman he worked with. She had a son, and I spent my summer watching him.
Christmas 2004:
They were expecting a little boy, and they got engaged.
Early 2005:
We moved into another house.
March 2005:
My little brother was born.
(A large amount of the stories I have are from the year of 2005).
Mid 2005:
Drug use took a turn for the worst, my dad’s fiancée moved out, taking my little brothers with her.
End of 2005:
I stopped living with my father for good.
(My brother’s mom then moved to Florida to get away from him. Shortly after I moved out my father moved down to Florida as well).
2007:
My mom and I moved into a new condo, I met my husband.
2009:
I graduated college and high school. My mom moved to Pennsylvania, I went to school in New York.
Early 2010:
I came home to Ohio.
May 2010:
My husband and I got married.
November 2010:
My husband and I got pregnant with our first child.
January 13th, 2011
We lost the baby.
January 17th, 2011:
My 20th birthday.

And here we are. Some things have happened since January, but it’s all stuff that I’ll cover soon. The next big date isn’t until 2012. March 27th to be specific…my father’s trial date. Sorry if this jumps around a lot…it’s just hard for me to keep it straight and I lived it. So I can only imagine how confusing it can be for the outside eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment