Image

Image
"Life always offers you a second chance, it's called tomorrow...the past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased...it can only be accepted."

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thank you!

I just want to take a quick second to thank people. I have received an overwhelming support for this blog. It’s crazy to me that people not only care what I have to say…but take it seriously enough to pass it on. And I’m not just referring to my family (although I do appreciate their endless plugging of it)…but I’m referring to almost strangers who have passed it on. I never thought it could be this big so quickly. I mean a girl can hope…but usually it doesn’t happen.
                I have a lot to say, and I can truly say I enjoy what this blog has become. A place for me to say whatever I want to say, but also to educate people on what goes on in this world. We’re so concerned with the war overseas, and world hunger…meanwhile, there are kids/families suffering right here in front of our faces. But because it’s behind closed doors…no one feels the need to broadcast it. I guess it’s a good thing I was born with a thick skin and a big mouth. It’s coming in very handy.
                But back to my point…I am so touched by all the support. It should easily hit 1,000 hits (possibly even 1,500) by the time it’s been up for a month. It has 7 followers already…a group on Facebook, and a Twitter. I even have a friend who wants to be my agent (and while it’s a joke…I’m flattered)!
                Anyways…I just want to be clear that I am beyond grateful for all those who are pushing this blog. I really do hope it reaches out to people who may be in situations similar to what I was. And that to everyone else to sees it, that it serves as somewhat of a wake-up call. This is all real life, these are all true stories. I can’t thank everyone personally because there have been so many…some that I probably don’t even know of, helping spread the word.
                So thank you, thank you, thank you! And please continue to throw it out there.
~TRS

No comments:

Post a Comment