A fellow blogger gave me the idea to post the blog posts that have been the most searched for (or read) since the blog posted. I've found it very interesting which ones people have chosen to read:
1. http://therecoveringskeptic.blogspot.com/2012/09/rip-daddy.html I can't say that one shocks me...it's the biggest life change I've ever experienced.
2. http://therecoveringskeptic.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-four-hardest-words-ive-ever-had-to.html again my dad's death...can't say I'm too surprised.
3. http://therecoveringskeptic.blogspot.com/2011/11/you-hit-rock-bottom-and-all-they-give.html This one surprises me actually. I know the feeling all too well of being given a jackhammer the day you hit rock bottom...but this is a very surprising post to become popular.
4. http://therecoveringskeptic.blogspot.com/2011/12/itd-be-selfish-thing-to-try-and-hold.html Ok shocking...the post on my divorce...moving on now...
5. http://therecoveringskeptic.blogspot.com/2011/12/hope-faith-and-lovetrust-patience-and.html. Interesting given the direction the blog has gone in.
This blog is meant to help people and I know that in ways it has. I just wish it was easier to get out in the public. Hopefully I'll have the time to write tomorrow on how all these posts have not only affected me but others as well.